Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where have we been?

I haven't updated this for so long. There is no way I can catch up so I'll just write about a couple things that happened recently. Robb had sinus surgery on March 13th. We were a little scared because the doctor said the 'mass' might be a tumor and could be cancerous but they tested it and everything came back negative! He's doing great and can breath a little better now! My sisters and I went to Lake Tahoe for a small vacation and had so much fun. They talked me into going skiing, something I haven't done in over 15 years, and I decided I still don't like it very much! We had so much fun together though. Robb took his annual 'mancation' to Antimony to ride dirt bikes, and enjoyed the male bonding. Now we are just getting ready for the end of the school year so we can be lazy every day!!

0 comments: